Hanauma Bay Snorkeling
This Oahu Snorkel Tour is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Oahu Snorkeling Tours page for other available
Hanauma Bay is Oahu’s top snorkeling destination and for good reason. This nature preserve is home to a wide variety or marine life. Don a mask and snorkel and explore Hanauma Bay’s beautiful coral reef and find yourself surrounded by colorful tropical fish. You may even spot a green sea turtle. This Hanauma Bay snorkeling tour includes roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel and high-quality snorkel gear.
Hanauma Bay Snorkeling Tour Highlights:
- Snorkel at one of Oahu’s best snorkel spots – Hanauma Bay
- See a wide variety of tropical fish and other marine life
- Explore the informational displays and booths and learn more about Hawaii’s marine life
Hanauma Bay Snorkel Tour Inclusions:
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels – choose from three tour times
- New air-conditioned vans and professional driver
- Sanitized snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Instructions on how to use equipment and snorkeling safety tips
PLEASE NOTE: There is a $7.50 charge per person over the age of 12 into Hanauma Bay Park. Please bring this amount with you. It is paid directly to the Park.
Hanauma Bay is offering a special where there is no entrance fee
from 6:00 am to 9:30 am (this special is subject to change without
Hanauma Bay Concession Stand
- Where and When:
- You may select any of three options:
(1) Pick-up from Waikiki at 7:15 am and pick-up from Hanauma Bay at 12:00 pm.
(2) Pick-up from Waikiki at 8:45 am and pick-up from Hanauma Bay at 1:30 pm.
(3) Pick-up from Waikiki at 10:15 am and pick up from Hanauma Bay at 3:00 pm.
Special from May 1st to Aug 31st: Pick up from Waikiki at 6:00 am and pick up from Hanauma Bay at 9:30 am.
Please look for a white van. Call 808-306-3393 if the van has not arrived within 10 minutes of your scheduled pick-up time.
The drive from Waikiki to Hanauma Bay takes about 25 minutes. Transfer into the park is only 8 people at a time. You may have to wait your turn to enter. Once inside you will have to wait to be assigned a video time. After the 15 minute video you will be able to snorkel. Your entry time may be about an hour after your pick-up time.
- There is a steep but paved access road that everyone must walk up and down for 5 minutes to get to the bay.
- Parties of 8 or more please be aware only 8 people can be transferred into the park at one time. If you have more people, some will be required to wait outside the gates.
- Special Notes:
- Lockers are available for rent.
Small Lockers are $8.00
Large Lockers are $10.00
Above rates subject to change without notice.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily except Tuesdays
- Maximum time at the bay is 4 hours
- Sanitized snorkeling gear (mask, snorkel and fins) are provided.